Euro-STAT is a registry of hospital practices in the management of acute severe hypertension in 10 European countries.
- First Steering Committee Meeting held October 16, 2008
- Second Steering Committee Meeting held March 3, 2009
- Phase I Site training started July 2009
- Phase I Patient enrollment started July 10, 2009
- The following manuscript has been accepted: Characteristics, practice patterns, and outcomes in patients with acute hypertension: European registry for studying the treatment of acute hypertension (Euro-STAT) registry
Alain Vuylsteke, Jean-Louis Vincent, Didier Payen, Frederick A Anderson Jr, Leigh Emery, Allison Wyman, Sophie Rushton-Smith, Joel M Gore and Euro-STAT Investigators (Euro-STAT)
Critical Care 2011, 15:R271 (in press, 2012)