GRACE 2.0 ACS Risk Calculator
Terms and Conditions of Use
(Mobile App and Website)
By accessing, using or downloading the GRACE 2.0 ACS Risk Calculator app or accompanying website you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- 1.1The GRACE 2.0 ACS Risk Calculator app (the "App") and the accompanying
website (the "Site") are developed by the University Court of the University of Edinburgh, a
charitable body registered in Scotland under registration number SC005336,
incorporated under the Universities (Scotland) Acts and having its registered
office at Old College, South Bridge, Edinburgh EH8 9YL, and the University of
Massachusetts, a public institution of higher education of the Commonwealth of
Massachusetts as represented by its Medical School (Worcester campus) ("We" or "Us" or "Our").
The App is suitable for use on iOS and Android devices.
- 1.2The Site and the App are for use only by qualified health care professionals ("HCPs"),
in conjunction with a comprehensive individual patient assessment, in patients with Acute
Coronary Syndromes ("ACS"). The Site and the App are intended as a risk assessment tool
to provide HCPs with information about a patient’s potential for a future coronary event,
as one component of a comprehensive clinical patient assessment.
- 1.3Nothing contained in the Site or the App is intended to replace the physician–patient
relationship, or to be a substitute for medical advice. Any information provided should
be interpreted in the context of a comprehensive professional clinical assessment. You
hereby agree that any medical decision or treatment will be based on a complete clinical
assessment and not this risk score in isolation.
- 1.4By accessing any part of this Site and the App you shall be deemed to have accepted this
legal notice in full. We may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting.
You should check the Site from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because
it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly
designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Site.
- 1.5Neither We, nor AstraZeneca AB, the GRACE Committee nor AS&K Communications can assume
responsibility for how you use or interpret the GRACE 2.0 ACS Risk Calculator. The
information contained on this Site and the App are subject to change without notice.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- 2.1You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Site for your own use on
the following basis: (i) no documents or related graphics on the Site are modified in any
way; (ii) no graphics on the Site are used separately from the corresponding text; and
(iii) Our copyright and trademark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- 2.2Any material you transmit or post to the Site shall be considered non-confidential
and non-proprietary. We shall have no obligations with respect to such material. We,
and Our designees, shall be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise
use such materials and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein
for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- 2.3You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Site any material:
- athat is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive,
pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing,
scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of
privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- bfor which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- cwhich constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal
offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of
or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- dwhich is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer
viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted
data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- 2.4You may not misuse the Site (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- 2.5We shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or
court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or
locate anyone posting any material in breach of condition 2.3 and 2.4.
- 3.1Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights
in all material relating to the App and on the Site (including without limitation
photographs and graphical images) are owned or controlled by Us or Our licensors.
For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Site other than
in accordance with condition 2.1 for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any
of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to the Site automatically
terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts
from the Site.
- 3.2Subject to condition 2.1, no part of the Site may be reproduced or stored in
any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval
system or service without Our prior written permission.
- 3.3Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
ACCESS & AVAILABILITY
- 4.1While We endeavour to ensure that the Site is normally available 24 hours a
day, We shall not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any
time or for any period.
- 4.2Access to the Site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in
the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond
LINKS TO & FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- 5.1Links to third party websites on the Site are provided solely for
your convenience. If you use the links, you leave the Site. We have
not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control and
are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability.
We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them,
or material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using
them. If you decide to access any of the third party website linked
to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- 6.1While We endeavour to ensure that the information on the Site and
the App is correct, We do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of
the material on the Site or the App. We may make changes to the material
on the Site and the App, at any time without notice. The material on the
Site and the App may be out of date, and We make no commitment to update
- 6.2You also understand and agree that all information, applications and
other materials are provided “as is” and without representation or warranty
of any kind concerning the quality, safety, accuracy or suitability of the
App, either express or implied, including without limitation any implied
warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and the
use of reasonable skill and care. You also acknowledge that your use of
this Site and App are at your own risk.
- 7.1We, and any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing,
maintaining or delivering the Site and the App), and the officers, directors,
employees, or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility
for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third
party (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or
consequential loss or damages, arising from or connected in any way to business
interruption, and whether in delict (including without limitation negligence),
contract or otherwise, in connection with the Site or the App, in any way or
in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Site
or the App, any websites linked to the Site or the material on such websites,
including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect
your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your
access to, use of, or browsing the Site or your downloading of any material
from Site or any websites, linked to the Site.
- 7.2Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit Our liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by negligence; or (b) fraud; or (c)
misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or any liability which
cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 7.3If your use of material on the Site or the App results in the need
for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you
assume all costs thereof.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
- 8.1This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance
with Scottish law. Disputes arising in connection with this legal notice
shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
If the Terms and Conditions set forth above are not acceptable to you, do not use this Site or App.